General Dentistry in Everett
Serving Individuals and Families throughout Everett
The team at All Smiles Northwest has assisted individuals and families throughout Everett for more than 15 years. It is our goal to ensure you love your smile, as well as our dentistry services. No matter how old you are, we treat patients starting from two years of age and up. All our dental procedures and services are up-to-date and performed in a gentle, caring manner. You do not have to fear the dentist when you visit our office!
General Dentistry Services
General dentistry covers a wide range of dental services that are designed to help prevent dental disease. Dental disease is fairly common in individuals who do not take proper care of their teeth and gums, which is why it is imperative you visit a dentist twice a year. Our general dentistry services at All Smiles Northwest are designed to help each of our patients maintain a healthy smile.
Examples of our general dentistry services include:
- Exams and Cleaning– Yearly exams and cleanings can help protect your teeth and gums from various types of dental disease. All comprehensive exams are performed by our highly trained Everett dentist and hygienists.
- Digital X-Rays– During your visit, we can take digital x-rays to help diagnose any dental problems you may have that are not visible during a normal exam. All x-rays are performed in a safe environment and reduce radiation 80-90% compared to older dental x-ray procedures.
If any dental problems are discovered during your exam or x-ray and you wish to have them remediated, our team offers stress-free dental sedation. Stress-free sedation allows you to relax instead of worrying about your procedure while it is taking place. It is our goal to ensure you are satisfied with our services and your oral health after you visit our friendly and competent staff at All Smiles Northwest.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or learn more about our dentistry services, please call us at (425) 252-9333.
We do not accept Apple Health, DSHS, Molina or Provider One
What Sets Us Apart
- Treating Patients 2 And Older
- Convenient Hours
- Same-Day Appointments
- Family Appointments
- Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Complementary Bleach Trays for New Patients
- Full Service Dentistry For The Entire Family
- Stress-Free Sedation Dental
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Free Invisalign & Teeth Whitening Consultations
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Affordable Discount Dental Plans Available
- Conveniently Located Off I-5 in Everett