Dental Veneers in Everett, WA
Life can be hard on your teeth—stains, injuries, and even stress can affect their look over time. Dental veneers are a minimally invasive treatment that will improve the appearance of the visible teeth at the front of your mouth in just one to two visits to your dental clinic, helping your face to look younger, healthier, and more appealing. At All Smiles Northwest, your dentist near Everett can help you determine whether dental veneers could be the best restorative or cosmetic treatment to achieve the ideal smile you’re after. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment!
How Veneers Can Improve Your Smile
Your dentist may suggest dental veneers to address a variety of cosmetic concerns. These thin, tooth-shaped covers offer a fast and long-lasting way to transform the look of your teeth for greater confidence every time you speak or smile.
- Veneers are often used for teeth restoration when teeth have become worn or damaged by bruxism or an injury to the mouth. Dental veneers can also be used to correct pitting or other aesthetic flaws on the surface of the teeth.
- While teeth whitening is an excellent solution for a brighter smile, certain types of stains may not respond well to this treatment. Dental veneers can be used to correct the color of teeth that suffer from stains not appropriate for teeth whitening treatments.
- In some cases, dental veneers are a faster and more cost-effective solution to eliminate the cosmetic effect of tooth misalignments at the front of the mouth. Veneers can be used to change the shape and size of the teeth to cover overlaps and gaps without the need for orthodontics.
Receiving Dental Veneers
The process of receiving dental veneers is easy, and typically requires just two short appointments with your dentist. You can find out more about dental veneers and other cosmetic dentistry options in Everett by calling All Smiles Dental at (425) 252-9333.
- First, you and your dentist will have a short consultation to determine which teeth you’d like to correct. If you are considering other cosmetic dentistry treatments, such as teeth whitening, you may be advised to undergo these treatments first.
- Your dentist will prepare the teeth receiving dental veneers by removing a very thin layer of tooth enamel. She will then take an impression of the teeth to ensure the veneers fit perfectly. You may be given temporary veneers if it will take time to create your final veneers.
- During your second dental visit, your dentist will affix your permanent veneers to your teeth to complete your treatment. Veneers are durable and stain-resistant; you can expect your veneers to last 20 years or more with proper care before they may need replacement.
We do not accept Apple Health, DSHS, Molina or Provider One
What Sets Us Apart
- Treating Patients 2 And Older
- Convenient Hours
- Same-Day Appointments
- Family Appointments
- Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Complementary Bleach Trays for New Patients
- Full Service Dentistry For The Entire Family
- Stress-Free Sedation Dental
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Free Invisalign & Teeth Whitening Consultations
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Affordable Discount Dental Plans Available
- Conveniently Located Off I-5 in Everett