Partial & Full Dentures Dentist in Everett, WA
Comfortable & Natural-Looking Dentures
Today, excellent dental care has drastically reduced the incidence of missing and lost teeth. However, many adults still suffer from an incomplete smile, which can have long-term effects on your confidence, your dental health, and your quality of life. While most people take the normal, everyday activities like eating and speaking for granted, these tasks can prove quite challenging if you have prematurely lost your teeth due to periodontal disease, decay or an accident.
Partial dentures and full dentures are an excellent and effective way to replace any number of missing teeth so you can enjoy the bright, beautiful smile you want. Dr. Michelle Steinhubel and the All Smiles NW dental team specializes in partial and full dentures, including implant-supported dentures in Everett. With the advances in technology we can provide dentures that are natural-looking and specifically made to match the measurements of your mouth. Contact us today to learn more about dentures or to set up an appointment!
Our Dentures Are:
- Customized to fit your mouth
- Crafted to not slip or slide
- Matched in tooth size to the size of your face
- Cost-effective dental restoration treatment
The Different Types of Dentures
Dentures are designed to replace missing teeth in the mouth, from a single gap to every tooth in your upper or lower arch. There are several different types of dentures, allowing you and your dentist to choose the tooth replacement option that is right for you.
- Partial dentures replace one or a few missing teeth in a single area. A partial denture is a removable dental appliance that may be supported by adjacent teeth or gum tissue; today, these dentures are extremely stable and comfortable, but are removable for nightly cleaning.
- Complete dentures replace all of the teeth in the upper or lower portion of your mouth. Dentures are supported by your gums or through suction; alternatively, implant-supported dentures clip onto dental implants permanently placed in the bone of your jaw. Traditional dentures should be removed nightly for care and cleaning, while some implant-supported dentures are only removed in the dental office.
Natural Looking Dentures
At All Smiles Northwest, our goal is to provide you with comfortable, natural-looking dentures that enhance your face, your smile and your confidence. People commonly associate dentures with the very old, this is far from the case. Many people lose one or more of their adult teeth and dentures are often a great restorative treatment.
Dr. Michelle Steinhubel understands that you want to have a beautiful smile that doesn’t look artificial which is why we make sure that the dentures we place are beautiful, natural-looking, comfortable and functional. Our dentures are crafted to complement your personality, age, sex and physical appearance. These dentures are also designed to provide better chewing and biting and eliminate slipping. We take special measures to make sure you can smile with confidence.
The Benefits of Modern Dentures
While the word “dentures” often conjures up images of hard, ill-fitting false teeth, modern dentures are extremely realistic, stable, and comfortable. Your dentures will be completely customized to ensure they fit your mouth comfortably and create the smile you want, whether that means matching your dentures to your remaining teeth or designing the smile you’ve always wanted in terms of bright, healthy teeth that balance the features of your face.
Partial dentures allow you to replace just a few missing teeth without the need to remove healthy tooth material from adjacent teeth to place a bridge, while implant-supported dentures can eliminate the potential bone loss caused by the lack of natural tooth roots due to missing teeth.
How much do dentures cost? Are they covered by insurance?
Dentures are one of the most-effective restorative dental treatments when missing one or more natural teeth. Not only do they look natural but they are less costly than other alternatives. Some dental insurances cover dentures at the benefit level for major services and prosthetics. There may be a deductible and copay for this type of treatment. Some plans do not cover dentures but we do offer financing through CareCredit to make this type of dental treatment affordable.
All Smiles Northwest is dedicated to providing you with comfortable, cutting-edge dental care in our Everett dental office; we offer full-service family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and stress-free sedation dentistry so you can achieve a healthy, full smile that will make a great first impression on everyone you meet. You can reach us today by phone at (425) 367-0656 to schedule your next dental appointment.
What Sets Us Apart
- Treating Patients 2 And Older
- Convenient Hours
- Same-Day Appointments
- Family Appointments
- Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Complementary Bleach Trays for New Patients
- Full Service Dentistry For The Entire Family
- Stress-Free Sedation Dental
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Free Invisalign & Teeth Whitening Consultations
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Affordable Discount Dental Plans Available
- Conveniently Located Off I-5 in Everett