Dental Implants in Everett
Replace Missing Teeth with Quality Dental Implants
Our ultimate goal is to provide you quality dental care in order to help you maintain a healthy and natural smile. If you have lost a tooth for any reason, there are several treatment options available to replace it such as quality dental implants.
Today, dental implants are of the most trusted and appealing dental restoration options available, offering a long-lasting solution for one or many missing teeth. At All Smiles Northwest, we are pleased to offer dental implants for teeth restoration near Everett.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are many advantages to dental implants including
- Improved appearance
- Durability – with good care they can last a lifetime
- Convenience – eliminate the embarassing inconvenience of removing dentures
- Improved oral health
- Natural-looking option to replace missing teeth
- Improved speech – speak without the worry of your teeth slipping
- Improved comfort – eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures
- Easier eating because they function like your own teeth
- Improved self-esteem because they give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself
What Makes Dental Implants the Best Option for Missing Teeth
Why Dental Implants Are Different
Dental implants offer a unique long-term solution to the problem of one or more missing teeth. In the past, dentures and bridges were the go-to treatments for patients that had lost teeth; these teeth restoration solutions sit above the gums to fill in the visible spaces left by missing teeth, restoring the appearance of a full smile. However, traditional bridges and dentures do not address the loss of a tooth below the gums, which can have lasting effects on the health of the jaw bone.
Tooth roots serve an important purpose, transferring the forces of biting and chewing into the jaw to maintain bone strength. Without this vital component, the jaw can become weaker over time, putting the health of your remaining natural teeth at risk. Dental implants replace both the tooth root and the visible crown of a missing tooth using a titanium implant post, which is surgically inserted into the bone of the jaw and allowed to fuse with the tissue there.
This solution not only provides unparalleled stability for dental crowns, bridges, and dentures; it also protects the integrity of your jaw bone and the health of any remaining teeth in your mouth.
Dental Implant Options
Regardless of the number or type of teeth you are missing, dental implants are a great teeth restoration option because of their versatility, durability, and high success rate.
- Single missing teeth or several missing teeth in isolated locations in your mouth can be replaced via a single implant post and dental crown for each tooth.
- If you are missing two or more teeth in a row, your dentist can use an implant-supported bridge to restore the full look of your smile without the need to modify adjacent healthy teeth to receive dental crowns.
- Even if you currently wear dentures, implant-supported dentures will improve their comfort and stability, while also preserving healthy bone in your jaw.
Caring for Dental Implants
Watch the video below to learn how to properly care for your dental implants to ensure its success and longevity.
Are you ready to discover the benefits of dental implants for your confidence, your appearance, and your oral health?
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment
Schedule a dental exam today! Call All Smiles Northwest today at (425) 252-9333 for more information about dental implants and our other dental care solutions near Everett.
What Sets Us Apart
- Treating Patients 2 And Older
- Convenient Hours
- Same-Day Appointments
- Family Appointments
- Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Complementary Bleach Trays for New Patients
- Full Service Dentistry For The Entire Family
- Stress-Free Sedation Dental
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Free Invisalign & Teeth Whitening Consultations
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Affordable Discount Dental Plans Available
- Conveniently Located Off I-5 in Everett