Dental Bridges in Everett, WA
Restore Your Smile with Dental Bridges
Over time, tooth decay, gum disease, and other factors can affect the condition of your teeth. In some cases, a fall or an accident can knock teeth loose, causing changes in your smile that affect your appearance, your self-confidence, and even your remaining healthy teeth.
At All Smiles Northwest, our dental team is committed to helping you achieve a healthy, full, and beautiful smile; we offer several restorative treatment options in Everett, including dental bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
How Dental Bridges Work
Dental bridges are fixed restorations that replace the visible portion of a missing tooth with a fake tooth, called a pontic. The restoration is held in place by adjacent teeth or dental implants for a full and confident smile.
- Traditional dental bridges can replace one to three missing teeth in a single area of your mouth. These bridges are supported by dental crowns, which are attached to the healthy teeth on either side of the gap left by the missing tooth. Over time, normal wear and tear may require periodic replacement of the bridge; however, your bridge should last 15-20 years or more with good oral hygiene and regular dental care.
- If you are missing four teeth in a row, your dentist may use an implant-supported bridge, which anchors the bridge using two dental implant posts. These posts are inserted into the bone of your jaw during a short surgical procedure; even if the visible portion of your bridge wears down and requires replacement, the dental implants will last a lifetime.
Caring for Your Dental Bridge
After receiving a dental bridge, maintaining good oral hygiene is essential. Your dentist will go over proper brushing and flossing techniques, including how to floss around the pontic to prevent food or plaque from becoming trapped near the gums. While a dental bridge is stable and strong, it’s still important to avoid habits that could damage it. Avoid chewing ice, pens, and other objects, and never open packaging with your teeth. Visiting your dentist regularly will ensure that your oral care routine is sufficient to protect the natural teeth holding the bridge in place.
Your smile is one of the first things others notice about you; a beautiful smile is an amazing asset that will help you make a great first impression throughout the years. At All Smiles Dental, we know the importance of feeling good about your smile and your appearance—that’s why we are pleased to offer gentle dentistry using state-of-the-art techniques and treatment options to provide top-quality dental care for your entire family. You can reach us by phone at (425) 367-0656 to schedule an appointment with your dentist today.
What Sets Us Apart
- Treating Patients 2 And Older
- Convenient Hours
- Same-Day Appointments
- Family Appointments
- Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Complementary Bleach Trays for New Patients
- Full Service Dentistry For The Entire Family
- Stress-Free Sedation Dental
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Free Invisalign & Teeth Whitening Consultations
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Affordable Discount Dental Plans Available
- Conveniently Located Off I-5 in Everett